1. On top menu bar click Sequence Config & Setup layout sequence.
2. Click Next in the wizard setup.
3. Click Add to add layouts (2x2, 3x3, etc...) Choose Number of rows, columns and duration of sequence layout.
-Repeat and click Add again to add multiple layouts. Click Next. NOTE: If you have dual monitor enabled you must map the layout to the screen by choosing the drop down list for screen for that layout.
4. Click on each individual window (1,2,3,4, etc...) to populate window with cameras or other media.
-Click Add again to add more media or cameras to that window.
-Repeat for each window (2,3,4, etc...)
5. If you have more than one layout (2x2 or 3x3 example) or dual monitor Screen
-Use drop down layout to change layout or send that layout to a different Screen (Dual Monitor) then populate that layout.
6. Once you are done with sequences and layout population click Finish and check or uncheck start sequence after wizard.
7. Save sequence. You can load or stop sequences by going to menu bar and to Sequence config.