1. Plug in the provided power supply to decoder.
(Deluxe decoder power supply you must add the 110v adapter and slide into the power box.)
2. Turn on the provided wireless keyboard (top right switch) and mouse (bottom of mouse switch). -Place any batteries in the keyboard or mouse as well. - Plug wireless mouse AND Keyboard USB adapter into front or rear USB port.
3. Plug a Ethernet cable into your network router and into the Ethernet port on the back of the decoder. (Cable Not included).
4. Plug in HDMI, VGA or Mini DP to DP Cable from Monitor to Decoder.
5. Once the decoder has been powered and is established on your network -
-CLICK the 2c Stream icon on the desktop to activate the 2c Stream software (or the program will auto boot and run on first boot up).
6. Click X on top right of program to exit and return to desktop. Click the 2C Stream Training Icon for in depth training material.
7. If you would like to access the decoder remotely via another pc or mobile phone see instruction link below.
8. If you want to enable Dual Monitor w/ 2 displays right click the windows desktop click display settings - display & duplicate or extend these displays.